Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs

I cannot find my itunes program on my computer. It seems to

Customer Question

I cannot find my itunes program on my computer. It seems to have disappeared. I have already plugged in my ipod and now I cannot disconnect it. How can I eject the ipod without causing damage and how can I find my itunes?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 6 years ago.
Hello, I am Jhon Cappuccio, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

If iTunes if still open you can press the ALT TAB keys to change to the next open application. You can press them (ALT TAB) several times until iTunes opens.

Let me know if that solved the issue.

Thank you

Jhon Cappuccio
If you found my answer helpful please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort.
Any bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Your solution did not work. I called a friend and reloaded itunes. The music reloaded itself and the problem was resolved. My friends answer was immediate and correct.
I am happy you solved the issue. Have a wonderful 2010!