Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs

I lost my phone the other day. Is there any way it can be

Customer Question

I lost my phone the other day. Is there any way it can be located for me (GPS or anything like that)? I did not have mobile me on my phone, so that option is out.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 6 years ago.
Hello, I am Jhon Cappuccio, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

Unfortunately there is no way to locate it if you don't have mobileme and "Find my phone" app enabled.

Even with that option enabled, if the person that found the phone knows how to restore it to factory settings, we won't find it neither.

Your best thing to do, unfortunately, is call your cellphone company and ask them to block the phone, so the person that found it won't be able to use it.

Thank you

Jhon Cappuccio
If you found my answer helpful please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort.
Any bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated.