Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

This is an Itunes question My son just got an Ipod Touch

This is an Itunes question:
My son just got an Ipod Touch for Christmas. We have a DSL connection which is run by a local coop and overloaded. Therefore when we tried to download a rented movie it took hours and hours. Finally my daughter became frustrated and cancelled it. Unfortunately, it seems some apps and music we had purchased in the queue to be downloaded has now also disappeared. My question is: Can these be retrieved or do I have to reorder and buy them again?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you

If you purchased any item from iTunes Store, just fill this form and send it to Apple. Apple will allow you to re-download anything that you purchased from iTunes Store for one time.
Remember, one time download...

Best Regards,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...If i solved your problem, please kindly click ACCEPT. If i didn't, reply back before Accepting. Bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I actually figured it out before you replied by going to my accounts. There was a tab that showed waiting downloads. But I did bookmark the customer service request form you provided the link for in case of future problems. Thank you kindly for your help.

Sincerely,
Susan Seitz