Jesse
Jesse, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Life-long Apple Geek & Power User, 10+Years Apple Experience
27955634

Why cant I get my songs that I paid for It says that I am

Customer Question

Why can't I get my songs that I paid for? It says that I am not auhtorized to play them...all the money I spent on all these songs is gone. It says I have to deauthorize one of my 5 accounts, but how do I know which one to deauthorize?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jesse replied 6 years ago.
HelloCustomer

You'll need to go into iTunes, and from the Store menu at the top, select "Deauthorize Computer...". This will actually deauthorize any computer that has been authorized to play your music, not just the one you're on, and allow you to start fresh authorizing computers. Now when you click on a song and it brings up the authorization error, just enter your Apple ID and password XXXXX was used to purchase the music.

You will need to reenter this information on any computer that was authorized before. Hope that helps, and good luck.