Jesse, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Life-long Apple Geek & Power User, 10+Years Apple Experience

I would like to delete apple me as it was given to me as a

I would like to delete apple me as it was given to me as a gift and i have no need for it.When I picked up my I mac pro seriel #W89470F0B22 the apple store had begun the activation disc 85RG3C65ZJ4ME4YK which I don`t have.The apple ID [email protected] passCustomerI do not remember the id & pass given to me for the mobile me at the time. I realize this is a strange request but i really would like to delete the software at my expense. Thanks so much
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jesse replied 6 years ago.

Technically, MobileMe isn't a single application on your system, but a service that works in a number of your applications. If you go under your System Preferences, you'll see a MobileMe icon, select that. This is where you can sign out, and deactivate any MobileMe features on your computer.

The best way to cancel your membership, especially if you don't remember all your information, is to go to, and under the Category list on the left, select "Account & Billing". Select the first subcategory, "Cancel". You can either follow the instructions there, or chat with a Support Representative who can assist you. Good luck, and let me know if you need any other assistance.