Claws224, IEEE Datacommunication Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

Hey quick question. I had all my songs on itunes and still

Hey quick question. I had all my songs on itunes and still have those same songs on my ipod. Unfortunately, the other day I had to due a system recovery on my computer due to a computer problem. That wipes out every program installed. Since my itunes was deleted, so were all my songs. I reinstalled itunes, but I was wondering if theres anyway I can move the songs from my ipod back on my itunes. Thanks!

We can use a piece of free software like iPod PC transfer to copy your songs from your iPod to your PC

Or you can contact iTunes to re download your songs a single time, Basically iTunes understand that things like this can happen and allow you to request a redownload of your purchased items one time. You will need to contact iTunes support by emailing them by filling in this form

Once they receive your email they should allow your account a one time download licence for all your content.

Let us know if you need more info or if you would like help trying to move the files.