Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

if my girlfriend was just on facebook on my computer,, is he

Customer Question

if my girlfriend was just on facebook on my computer,, is her password XXXXX somewhere on the memory??
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you

I hope the password XXXXX be saved in Mac's 'Keychain Access' application. So open Keychain Access from ~/Applications/Utilities/ folder. Click on the Passwords on the left column, you can see all saved passwords in there. If you see facebook in there, open it (double click on it) and check the box "Show Password" from the window and enter your user password XXXXX click OK. Mac will shows the password.

(only click accept after it worked)

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i checked the keychain already. you have to allow your password XXXXX be stored there. doesn't it store in the memory somewhere?
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
No, Mac won't store in any other place but only in Keychain. Anyway try this, open Safari > facebook and enter her username and press return. There is a chance that mac will fill her password XXXXX (only if she chose "Remember Password" option)
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
she definetly didnt choose remember password. i need to infiltrate the password. thats why i just paid 30 u.s. how do i get her password??
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
There is no other way to get the Password. Mac's Security !!

You can ask the $30 refund from JustAnswer, mail [email protected] for refund.

Happy New Year,