Jesse, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Life-long Apple Geek & Power User, 10+Years Apple Experience

Hi How do i take off the isubscribe link on my web page for

Customer Question

Hi How do i take off the isubscribe link on my web page for photos?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jesse replied 6 years ago.

There's no way to remove the subscribe link from the page, however, you can make the published gallery private. Whenever you publish a gallery, it gives you the option to create a password XXXXX username that must be entered in order to view it. You then send that user name and password XXXXX whoever you want to view it, and without it, no one can see it, or subscribe to it.

I can also assure you that there is no way for someone to gain access to your computer's information or personal photos from published galleries, they are entirely separate and in no way connected. Hope that helps, let me know if you have additional questions.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thanks for your reply, can you give me instructions on how to put a password XXXXX the gallery?
also am i allowed to ask you another question? if that's a yes is there a way for me to view the reply / forward etc viewer pane at the top of a mail message? i had a pc before and i like that function.
Expert:  Jesse replied 6 years ago.
When you create a gallery, and you get the options screen that drops down from the top of the iPhoto window, the first option says "Album Viewable by:". If you select the "Edit Names and Passwords" option from that list, it will let you set up users that can view the information. The best thing to do is create a Family user or something like that, that you can share with family or friends so they always have the login information.

Unfortunately, you'll need to generate another question. We only answer one per post.