Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

i wish to activate my mobile phone ...........

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  MacTechTrainer replied 6 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for asking your question,
I am Sr. Mac Tech Support Specialist, Terry, glad to assist you.

Could you provide me with the following information, so I can better assist you with your technical question:
• What type of mobile phone do you have?

• Also what model of computer and operating system are you using to sync with that mobile phone once the phone is activated?

Your answers to the questions I have submitted, will allow me to work with more detailed information, in order to effectively answer your question.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX be looking forward to your reply. Thank you!

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

i wish to cancell my request for conecting my mobile phone...i do not have a mac system..

please forgive my mistake .. thank you for your prompt replise,,

That is ok. It does not matter if you have a Mac or a PC in regards XXXXX XXXXX question, as it pertains to your mobile phone.

However, what I do need to know is what is the name of the service that you are trying to cancel for your Mobile phone? (.i.e. AT&T, T-Mobile, etc)

This information from you will help me determine if I can effectively assist you.