Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I installed Tor on my Mac Powerbook (10.5.8) and did not need

Customer Question

I installed Tor on my Mac Powerbook (10.5.8) and did not need it. It is interfering with new windows coming up... the windows are typically blank. I have attempted uninstalling Tor and have followed as closely as I can the uninstall instructions, but it still shows up in the lower right hand corner of FF and still is disrupting new windows opening up. Hope you can help.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.
Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you

Download and install TOR again on your Mac, restart your Mac. Now, download this application, CleanApp, and uninstall the TOR application with it. CleanApp removes TOR and its related files from your Mac.

Best Regards,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...If i solved your problem, please kindly click ACCEPT. If i didn't, reply back before Accepting. Bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
It seemed to not work so I installed the app again. As I was doing so I realized that it was a FF add-on (duh!!!) and that all that I really needed to do was sto disable it! So that is what I did and all is well. I would like to be added to your mailing list and see also your animation projects. I [email protected]
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.
Unfortunately, i can't share my email address because JustAnswer won't allow us to do. Its against the rules..

Do you want to see my video editings ?

Edited by Ashik on 1/1/2010 at 6:56 PM EST