Mike, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple trained Technician, A+ Certified, 20+ years of Mac support, repairs, training, and consulting

IM trying to download and install the full tilt poker room.

IM trying to download and install the full tilt poker room. It is dnloaded but i dnt know what to open and run the setup with. Everything is used with open with, doesnt seem to wotk.

What is the full name of the file you downloaded?

Where did it come from?

Let me know,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
it comes up on my computer as FullPokerSetup.1.0.141.exe a.d it was downloaded from

Wrong file. EXE is a PC installer.

Here is the one from Full Tilt Poker web site. Click on Downloads. It will configure the download and start it.

It loads up as a DMG. You can go from there. Once mounted on your Desktop, follow the instructions to start using it.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
is that the same poker room from sportsbook...or am i not aloud to use that?

Even though you called it Full Tilt poker, it is not Full Tilt, just Full Poker Room.

The answer is No. They (sportsbook) do not have a Mac client. It will not work on the Mac unless you use Crossover or a virtual PC like Parallels or VM Ware Fusion.

I gave you the link to Full Tilt Poker. It is a different app altogether.