Mike, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple trained Technician, A+ Certified, 20+ years of Mac support, repairs, training, and consulting
4906461

I started with itunes on a seperate computer and ipod. I now

I started with itunes on a seperate computer and ipod. I now have three accounts and with a family that has two ipods a nano and two iphones. One account I can no longer sign on two because of security reasons it says. This has over a thousand songs on the account . How can I combine all the accounts?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 7 years ago.

Apple does not allow combining accounts. You will need tp pick one and use it as the main account.

As far as that security message... it is most likely the username is XXXXX XXXXX wrong.

My AppleID (iTunes account) used to be just my nickname. After Apple made a change I had to log in with my full email address instead or I would get thet same error message.

Try logging in with different versions of the username and email address and see if it lets you in that way. They generally do not turn off accounts for security reasons.