Mike, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple trained Technician, A+ Certified, 20+ years of Mac support, repairs, training, and consulting
4906461

I am trying to play mafia wars off facebook an when it trys

Customer Question

I am trying to play mafia wars off facebook an when it trys to load it says to enable cookies on your browser or check your firewall/anti-virus software to see if ti's blocking cookies from your server. I have never had this to come up before, and i have played it thousnds of times. I went to cookies and allowed all and still the message. I don't know where to look to check the firewall I have not loaded a firewall or even know if I have one. Do you have any suggestions
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 7 years ago.

This can happen when a cookie gets corrupted and is not able to be replaced or updated.

Go to the Safari Menu and choose Reset Safari. In here, click on Cookies, Cache and maybe History if you do not need it.

In Firefox, choose Firefox menu and then choose Preferences. Click on Privacy and then on the Remove Individual Cookies link. Find Facebook in the list and delete everything.

Let's clean those out and then try Facebook again.

Let me know,
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I don't know where the safari button to reset is. the only safari is in settings and I cleared history,cookies,and cache but still no results and I don't know anything about Firefox. I need to know where these are.
Expert:  Mike replied 7 years ago.

Like I said above... In Safari, Go To The Safari Menu and choose Reset Safari.

I can't get any clearer than that.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
on an iphone?
Expert:  Mike replied 7 years ago.
iPhone?

Where do you say this is an iPhone?

I'll opt out and let someone else do this.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
sorry