Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.

Need instructions on how to create & publish a photo calendar

Need instructions on how to create & publish a photo calendar for 2010. There is an option for that when I bring up the photos I've downloaded from my digital camera. My Mac software is snow leopard
Category: Mac
Expert:  Daniel replied 6 years ago.
Hello, my name is Dan.
Here are the step by step. Do it in iPhoto, you will need to import the photos into iphoto for this.

To create a calendar:

1. Select one or more Events or albums, or a group of photos, that you want in your calendar.
  2. Click the Add (+) button in the bottom-left corner of the iPhoto window, and then click Calendar in the dialog.
  3. hlp_add.jpg
  4. Type a name for your calendar.
  5. Select a design for your calendar from the scrolling themes list.
    When you select a calendar theme, you see an example of your selection to the right of the themes list. Some themes offer text; some don’t. To see detailed calendar descriptions and pricing on the iPhoto website, click the Options + Prices button.
  6. Click Choose.
  7. Choose the month and year you want your calendar to begin with.
  8. Choose the number of months you want your calendar to include (up to 24).
  9. Choose the national holidays you want to appear in your calendar.
  10. If you use iCal, choose one or more iCal calendars to import into your iPhoto calendar. (If you don’t use iCal, you won’t see anything in the “Import iCal calendars” field.)
  11. Click OK.
    iPhoto switches to calendar view, and your new calendar appears in the Source list.
  12. Drag photos from the left of the iPhoto window onto your calendar pages.
    To have iPhoto design your calendar by arranging the selected photos on each page for you, click the Autoflow button.

After you create a calendar, you can add photos, add or change special dates, change the order of pages or photos, and customize the design of individual pages.

If you see angle brackets (>>) near the bottom-right corner of the window, it means some of the tools are hidden. Click the angle brackets to see the hidden tools, or drag the resize control in the bottom-right corner of the window to widen the window and show all hidden tools.

Let me know.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
This is not the answer to the question I asked. Therefore, I do not accept it. Do not charge my credit card.
Expert:  Daniel replied 6 years ago.
It is the answer to your question. If you would like further assistance I can do that.