Travis, Mac-Trained Product Designer
Experience:  19+ Years of Mac Experience, BSA in Design and 6 Years of Mac Training from University of Cincinnati

My iphone just stopped working. I get a black screen. It worked

My iphone just stopped working. I get a black screen. It worked fine, then when I pressed the button on top, I just get a black screen. It has a good charge.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Travis replied 6 years ago.
If the following suggestions work, please let me know and you can Accept the answer (and if possible, leave positive feedback). If not, please DO NOT Accept the answer. Instead, let me know and we'll try some more things or I can refer you to another Expert who may be able to help you further.

A reset may be all that is needed.

To reset the iPhone, hold in the Home button at the bottom and the Sleep/Wake button at the top until you see the Apple Logo appear. DO NOT RELEASE them when you see the red slider... keep holding them until the logo appears, then release them.

Try the phone after it finishes booting back up. If it still gets stuck, let me know and we'll continue to troubleshoot.