Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

my PUK is locked phone cannot acess sim card i did not set

Customer Question

my PUK is locked phone cannot acess sim card i did not set a password XXXXX it is asking for one phone is houirs old can not find a direct customer service line in any of yhe paperwork!!!! WTF please help
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you

How many times did you enter the PUK code on your iPhone ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
none, my original attempt was to turn on sim pin when all this happened . I tried to reset all settings still no luck . Where phone should display "my number" it reads unknown, says i have 10 attempts remaining . If ur answer is to simply contact my carrier for the puk # XXXXX cant do that till business hours on the1st, and that is an odviousanswer
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Yes, my answer is contact AT&T for the puk code. There is nothing to do with the iPhone because, i think your SIM is blocked and you need the PUK code to unlock it.

You can get your PUK code by logging into your account at myWireless Account or visiting their Technical Support Chat, or by calling their Customer Care at 1-800-331-0500.

Recover PUK : Click Here

Best Regards,
...If i solved your problem, please kindly click ACCEPT. If i didn't, reply back before Accepting. Bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks