Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have a Mac G4, which has a VGA monitor port (as you doubtless

Customer Question

I have a Mac G4, which has a VGA monitor port (as you doubtless know). I'm considering a new 22" monitor (V7 D22W12) with a DVI port. Will this monitor be compatible with my Mac? If so, what cable and/or adapter will I need? Thanks.
Dub in Texas
Category: Mac
Expert:  MacTechTrainer replied 7 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for asking your question,
I am Sr. Mac Tech Support Specialist, Terry, glad to assist you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Could you provide me with the following information, so I can better assist you with your technical question:
• What version of Mac OS X are you using on your Mac?
(i.e. "Mac OS X 10.5.6 or Mac OS X 10.4.11, etc" -)
( If not sure how to check version of Mac OSX system- Click on Apple icon (Apple Menu) on upper left corner of screen- from the menu select "About this Mac" - you will see your version in the popup window)

• Can you provide me the model name and the processor speed of your G4? (i.e iMac G4 1.25 Ghz or Mac Mini 1.66 Ghz etc)

Your answers to the questions I have submitted, will allow me to work with more detailed information, in order to effectively answer your question.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX be looking forward to your reply. Thank you!

Regards,

-Terry
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Terry:
While I was waiting, I found the answer to my question elsewhere. Thanks anyhow. Please refund my deposit.
Dub in Texas
No worries:

As MacExpert, I cannot process a request for a refund
of your payment. However, I can definitely provide the information you need to expedite your request.

All you need to do is one use of these two options to
have JustAnswer.com process your refund:

Contact JustAnswer Customer Service
via telephone at:

(415)(NNN) NNN-NNNNx 4 (Monday - Friday, 9am-6pm Pacific Time)

-OR-

Email JustAnswer Customer Service
At: [email protected]

I hope this helps and I do appreciate you allowing us to attempt to assist you with your question.

Please be sure to visit us again if you have another Mac technical issue you require assistance with.

Best Regards,

-Terry