Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

My iphone is locked up. On the screen is the earth with the

My iphone is 'locked up'. On the screen is the earth with the name of my sister who has called me. I can only turn the phone on or off, and it will accept no other commands. The 'slide to answer' bar will not operate.
It is fully charged
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you

May be a small reset will help. Let try to reset your iPhone

Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds. iPhone will automatically goes to black screen and will restarts. If iPhone didn't restart after 10 seconds, hold down the buttons until it restarts..

Best Regards,
...If i solved your problem, please kindly click ACCEPT. If i didn't, reply back before Accepting. Bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks