Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I have down loaded and installed the latest version of Adobe

I have down loaded and installed the latest version of Adobe Flash Player on my I Mac. But it is not working and is not showing up in my applications folder or any where on the hard drive that I can find. Can you please help me.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you

What version of Mac OS X are you using ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
We are going to this ;

Install Flash Player --------> Uninstall Flash Player with "Flash Player Uninstaller"--------> Reinstall Flash Player
  • Download latest version of Flash Player from here and install it. Restart your Mac
  • Click Here to download the "Flash Player Uninstaller", then close all browsers, chats etc and uninstall Flash Player using the Uninstaller.
  • Then install Flash Player again, restart your Mac and see if that solved the problem...

Best Regards,
...If i solved your problem, please kindly click ACCEPT. If i didn't, reply back before Accepting. Bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The solution you gave me did not work. I reinstalled the flash player, restarted the computer, and then I down loaded the uninstall program. I again closed all browsers and uninstalled the player. I then reinstalled the player and restarted the computer, and the flash player is not found in my applications folder, and is again not working. Please help. Thank you.
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
We have to make sure, flash is installed on your browser. Goto and try to play a video.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
There is only one video on installing Flash Player on Mac, and it did not help. I have already done what it said to do. Where do I find the Flash on my hard drive? It is not in my applications folder. Please help. Thank you.
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Are you able to play videos on youtube ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
That means Flash Player is installed on your Mac, if Flash Player is not installed, you can't stream videos. Also, you can't see flash player on your Applications folder because Flash Player is not an Application, its an Plugin. You can see this plugin from Macintosh HD----> Library folder---->Internet Plug-ins

Hope this helps !

Best Regards,