Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I wanted to know how to download a program to my Iphone from

I wanted to know how to download a program to my Iphone from a Toshiba laptop
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.
Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you

You can download and install any applications to your iPhone with iTunes. If you don't have iTunes installed on your computer, just download it from here and install it. Then open iTunes and you can see the iTunes store. Open it and you can buy any applications or you can also download freeware applications and just sync it with your iPhone. All application should install on your iPhone.
graphic
graphic
Note : If you didn't used iTunes yet, do this before connecting your iPhone. Download and install iTunes on your computer. Add atleast one song, one video, one application to iTunes before connecting iPhone to avoid loss of data on your iPhone

Let me know if you have any questions...

Best Regards,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...If i solved your problem, please kindly click ACCEPT. If i didn't, reply back before Accepting. Bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks

Edited by Ashik on 11/25/2009 at 6:05 PM EST
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
This is not a program from itunes. It is a program I bought online using Winzip and need to know how to download it from my Toshiba to my Iphone.
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.
bough online using Winzip ??

Winzip is a zip utility for compressing, decompressing zip archives etc. May be you downloaded the application in compressed format i.e in zip folder.

Could you please give the name of the application ?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Cellspy Pro and yes I used Winzip to download the program. I downloaded itunes to my toshiba but not sure what to do
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.
Just doubleclick on the application file and it should automatically adds up into Applications category in iTunes. Now connect your iPhone and just press the "Sync" button and the application should install on your iPhone.

Note : If you didn't used iTunes yet, do this before connecting your iPhone. Add atleast one song, one video, one application to iTunes before connecting iPhone to avoid loss of data on your iPhone

(You may have to authorize your computer to install applications, iTunes will give you information about 'How to authorize')

Best Regards,