Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

Hello, my Iphon apears to be frozen, and it will not charge

Hello, my Iphon apears to be frozen, and it will not charge if i plug it into anything, whenever i try to turn it off, it just goes to the lock mode, but calls 'multi party's' at the same time, and i can not turn it off.
Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you

May be a small reset will help. Let try to reset your iPhone

Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds. iPhone will automatically goes to black screen and will restarts. If iPhone didn't restart after 10 seconds, hold down the buttons until it restarts..

Best Regards,
...If i solved your problem, please kindly click ACCEPT. If i didn't, reply back before Accepting. Bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks
Thank you so much for Accepting my answer, bonus and positive feedback. Have a great day !Smile

Best Regards,