Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

i need a plug-in mime type to watch locale tv on my mac who

i need a plug-in mime type to watch locale tv on my mac who knows where to find it
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.
Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you

I think the video that you are trying to watch is a WMV file and quicktime don't have the power to play it without an additional plugin. So download and install the mime plugin from here (Flip4Mac). Then restart your Mac and try to play the video again.

Best Regards,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...If i solved your problem, please kindly click ACCEPT. If i didn't, reply back before Accepting. Bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks