Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I seemed to have lost my tool bar and have tried everything

I seemed to have lost my tool bar and have tried everything to find it/get it back.
I am using a G5 OSX Leopard Safari.
When I go to view and click on Show / Hide Tool Bar the grey area minimizes, but the area still stays blank w/out my tool bar. I've already downloaded and re-installed Safari, but nothing seems to help.

Can u give me some suggestions to try?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you

Open Safari, click the View Menu and choose "Customize Toolbar". From the window, you can see the URL/Addressbar and other buttons, drag the URL/Address field out of that window onto the toolbar above it.

Best Regards,
...If i solved your problem, please kindly click ACCEPT. If i didn't, reply back before Accepting. Bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks