Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

how cn i make my ms office 2007 look like ms 2003 i use at

how cn i make my ms office 2007 look like ms 2003 i use at work
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you

I know what you mean by changing, but there is no way to change the view of Office 2007 to 2003.

Office 2007 is more powerful than Office 2003...So its not a good idea to downgrade into 2003. If you really hate office 2007, you have to buy Office 2003. You can buy it from or from some online store at cheap rates. I hope you'll like Office 2007 than Office 2003 after some days. I know this is not the answer that you want to hear but this is my best answer.

Best Regards,
...If i solved your problem, please kindly click ACCEPT. If i didn't, reply back before Accepting. Bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks