Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Safari will not load images. When has searched and found website

Customer Question

Safari will not load images. When has searched and found website loads all but images. If site is all image doesn't load at all.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.
Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you

We can try to delete Safari's Preferences and see if that helps...

(Deleteing Preferences will also delete your saved Username and Passwords, cookies, caches, history etc)

Close Safari and goto ~/Library/Preferences/ and move the "com.apple.safari.plist" into desktop

If you can't find the preference , then goto here
~/Users/[yourname]/Library/Preferences and move the file "com.apple.safari.plist" into desktop.

Now open Safari and see if the problem solved or not...

Best Regards,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...If i solved your problem, please kindly click ACCEPT. If i didn't, reply back before Accepting. Bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No, that didn't help. I just thought of something else that may be relevant. I have an earlier operating system on another drive that I use for older programs. Safari stopped working when I had been using that drive and oeprating system and had just switched back. Do you think it is worthshile to try switing to the other drive and oeprating shysgtem and then back again?
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.
hmm...not sure about it. But we can try to solve the problem in easy way.

What version of Mac OS X are you using ? (Click on the Apple icon and select "About This Mac")

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
10.5.8
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.
First download and install Mozilla Firefox (a browser like Safari) and see if it can load pictures..

Also download and install the latest version of Safari from here. Restart your Mac and try again..

If that doesn't worked, update your OS X 10.5.8 using Mac OS X : Download Mac OS X 10.5.8 Combo Update

Please let me know how it goes...

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
1. Firefox does load pictures. It is what I have been using to talk to you.
2.How do I get back to you when I have restarted the computer? Wion't that sever our connection?
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.
Just add a bookmark of this page or log into Justanswer.com and click on "My Questions" tab. You can see this question in there or check your email.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The first procedure did the trick. Thank you.
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.
Glad it worked. Thanks so much for Accepting my answer. Have a great day !Smile

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
You too.
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.
Thanks... Please come back again.

Best Wishes,