Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

my iphone will not return to the main menu page. i cannot

my iphone will not return to the main menu page. i cannot answer phone calls or recieve texts....i've tried turning it off, but it doesn't seem to be turning totally off although the screen goes blank. i just received a phone call, but my answer bar won't move. thank you
Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you

You can try to Restore your iPhone and see if that helps. So, connect your iPhone into your PC/Mac. Open iTunes, iTunes will show your iPhone on the left column under Devices option, right click on your iPhone and select "Backup". Create a backup of your iPhone. After that click on your iPhone name under Devices on iTunes are press "Restore" button. This should restore your iPhone. Once the restore is completed, re-sync it. Let me know how it goes...

Best Regards,
...If i solved your problem, please kindly click ACCEPT. If i didn't, reply back before Accepting. Bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ashik....i'm trying, but don't have a lot of technical skills. i right clicked on phone and only option was eject now i just get my playlist thing up and can't get back to phone.
See the picture below : (you have to do this in iTunes)
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
problem is i can no longer bring up my iphone icon on the itune page. i think i clicked playlist and that's all i can get. how do i get back to picture of phone?
hmm..may be a small reset will help. Let try to do a small reset.

Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds. iPhone will automatically restarts. Connect it on your PC/Mac and check if iTunes detects it after resetting it. Let me know how it goes...
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok, so you ARE a genius! it totally reset, and all is well. thank you!!!!! margie
Hello Margie,
Glad it worked. If you can use it without any problem, you don't have to restore it with iTunes.

If you like my service, please click Accept. So that i will get paid for helping you. If you have time, please leave a Positive Feedback to me.

Best Regards,