Shawn, Computer Engineer
Experience:  15 years of Mac software and hardware troubleshooting experience, 10 years of programming experience

Just got a macbook pro. I have been using Thunderbird on PC

Just got a macbook pro. I have been using Thunderbird on PC version I cab past an image such as a screenshot into my message on windows with no problem. On the Mac running the exact same version of Thunderbird I can not paste the screen shot into the message. The issue is clearly Thunderbird on the Mac. Any suggestion how I can get this to work?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Shawn replied 6 years ago.

The Mac version of Thunderbird works a bit differently, as you've discovered. In order to get a picture into your message, you have to first save the picture to a file and then drag that file into your message window for it to be inserted. You can also insert an image (still from a file) by going to the Insert menu and choosing Image.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions. Kind regards,