Ashik, Mac Helper
Experience:  7+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have a IMac 5,1 with operating system 10.4.11 and I want

I have a IMac 5,1 with operating system 10.4.11 and I want to buy a newer version of the Robin Williams
Little mac Book. Should I buy the book for System X (2002) or Panther (2004). I want the book to help me with:

scanning documents from my Cannon MP460 copier and placing them into Word 2004 documents.

I have never burned a disc and would like to know how to do this.

How to up load pictures from an electronic camera into my mac.

If you can help me with these issues please let me know your charges
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.
Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you

You are using Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger, so you can buy Robin Williams Little Mac Book Tiger Edition...

Okay...But first, we are limited to answer one question. Anyway, i will help you to solve your problems...

I have some questions,

Are you able to scan from your Canon MP460 without any problems ?

Do you want to know how to put scanned documents into word ?

Do you want to burn/write the word documents to cd/dvd ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am able to scan items on my Cannon and they show up on the desk top. But I have difficulty getting them into
Microsoft 2004 word. I have done it thought trial and error but need good directions.

I want to know how to burn the word documents (price sheets) to send them to our printer
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.
You can insert the scanne picture into Word, follow the steps below ;
  • Open Word, drag the scanned image from the desktop into your Word document. See the picture below:graphic
  • The image should automatically inserted on your document

OR

You can also insert the image into your document by going Insert > Picture > From File
Then select the image and click open. The image should pasted on the document. (See picture below)
graphic

Now you can save the document and burn it into a cd/dvd.

How to burn documents into a disk
  • In Finder/Destop, click on the File menu and select "New Burn folder"
  • This will create a new "Burn Folder" on your desktop.graphic
  • You can change the name of the burn folder (optional)
  • Double-click on the Burn folder icon to open the folder in a Finder window
  • Now, drag the files i.e your documents file in to the burn folder's window. This will create a alis/shortcut in it.
  • On the burn folder's window you can see a button named "Burn" which is located on the top right.
  • Click on the Burn button. You will be asked to insert a blank disc.
  • So, insert a blank CD/DVD, provide "Disk Name" and in the "Burn Speed" option, choose a medium level speed like 8x or 12x
  • Then click on the burn button and you can see the burning process.
  • When the disk burning is finished it wil automatically mount on the desktop.
  • Your disk is ready...Good Luck !

Best Regards,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...If i solved your problem, please kindly click ACCEPT. If not, reply back before Accepting. Bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks
Ashik, Mac Helper
Experience: 7+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc