Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I have an older Epson printer.... it is a Epson Stylus Color

Customer Question

I have an older Epson printer.... it is a Epson Stylus Color 440 and it is really a great printer and the ink is only $4.00 for Black and $7.50 for color...but I'm having trouble finding a driver for it which would be compatible with my mac mini... Do you have one? Thank you, Julia
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dan - Master Tech replied 6 years ago.
GreetingsCustomer which version of the Mac Mini do you have (serial number will do)?

Which version of OS X are you using?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I'm sorry took so long... had to go out of town all of a sudden and had no access to my computer. I have to leave again.... but I can get email on my phone....
Thank you for your patience. and help... hope you can find a way to do it.... Julia

Model Name: Mac mini
Model Identifier: Macmini2,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 4 MB
Memory: 2 GB
Bus Speed: 667 MHz
Boot ROM Version: MM21.009A.B00
SMC Version (system): 1.19f0
Serial Number (system): YM73105YYL2
Hardware UUID: 00000000-0000-1000-8000-0016CBAA75A8

Don't worry about the delay, there is no real time limit since you can respond anytime. It's just a question of whether or not I am online at the time to be able to respond back right away.

The information you sent was helpful, but I still need the version of OS X you are running. Should show in "About This Mac".