Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.

We just purchased two laptop MacBook Pros. They do not work

We just purchased two laptop MacBook Pros. They do not work with our ancient HP printer so we purchased a new Hewlett Packard printer an HP LaserJet P2050 Series. We cannot get that printer installed to our laptops either. Granted we are totally illiterate on computers but when we went to the HP web page and tried to download the software for installation when the cd that came with the printer didn't work, it indicated that there was no current software to install an hp printer onto our computer. What laser printer WILL work with our MacBook Pros?
Hello,Customer my name is Dan.
According to HP the software is in the OS X 10.6.1 and there is no software to download.
This may help with your problem though.
You will have to copy paste this link into your browser and download the PDF. It is good for 1 day.
Please let me know.
I just got the feedback and I thank you, XXXXX XXXXX think that we should get you printing before we say die.
Tell me what happened. There is no extra charge.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
We changed our ethernet cord and then got a friend over who eventually figured it out. We're up and running. Thanks for setting us on the right path. Madeleine Appel
Thank you for the update. I am glad to have been of assistance.
It is hard sometimes to do this with the way we have to communicate.
Thank you for the payment.