Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.

I just bought Macbook Pro 17 inch Snow Leopard 10.6.1 I

Customer Question

I just bought:
Macbook Pro 17 inch
Snow Leopard 10.6.1

I use a Kyocera 680 for wireless internet

I bought a HP Photosmart C4780 printer.

I want to use it wirelessly. It worked for about a day (wireless). Now I cannot figure out the settings to make it work. I have talked to apple, they said call you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Daniel replied 7 years ago.
Hello my name is Da.
We are not who you think we are. This is a site staffed by experts in many fields but we are not a support site for any product or service. You are looking for the Kyocera site.
This is where you want to be.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I called kyocera, they said call verizon, they said call HP, and they said call apple. you said call kyocera. Infinite loop. No thanks.
Expert:  Daniel replied 7 years ago.
I agree with you. Tell me all you can about what is going on and I will do my best.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
If you think I am going to accept that answer, (Go to the kyocera website) acceptable, then I consider this nothing but a scam site. I came to you guys because I had exhausted every other option. Do not contact me again. Issue is not resolved. I need someone that can walk me through this. What a joke of an answer.
Expert:  Daniel replied 7 years ago.
I asked you to please tell me all you can about how you are trying to connect and you say what kind of answer is that?
That is a request for information from you so that I can formulate a solution for you. Contrary to popular opinion I can not read minds nor can I see into where you have your computer and or printer. If you do not wish help then say so and you can go on your merry.