Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I asked for help earlier this morning but had to go to work.

Customer Question

I asked for help earlier this morning but had to go to work. My ipod is not responding to the charger. And when I plug it in to my computer it doesn't respond either also itunes does not come up. Can you help?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 7 years ago.

Is the iPod working itself? Seem OK?

What specific iPod is this?

Is this a Mac or PC you are trying to connect to?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hi Mike,
Thanks for your response. I didn't understand how "just answer" works. It turns out that my answer was already in my e-mail before I left for work! It was so fast and very helpful. My ipod is up and running. I paid for the service and all is well. Sorry, for asking the question again. I wasn't aware it was waiting for me in my e-mail. Thanks , Customer
Expert:  Mike replied 7 years ago.