Brandon M.
Brandon M., Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  10+ Years Mac Support as contractor and currently an IT Manager for law firm
12024030

I cant make my screen bigger. How do I enlarge my screen

Customer Question

I can't make my screen bigger. How do I enlarge my screen?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 7 years ago.

Your screen might already be at it's mac resolution. You can change you screen resolution by going to the Apple menu, then System Preferences, then Displays. From the Displays preferences, there are a bunch of supported resolutions your screen can handle. Change it to one you like.

Best Regards,
Brandon
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you but after following instructions It still would not go bigger like it used to be.
What do you mean by bigger? Some people use the same wording to mean two different things. Do you want everything on the screen to be larger (easier to read) or does the screen not fill the entire monitor (there is a black border around the outside)?

Brandon
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
---I have contacted you via gmail twice so far to tell you that your answer was not the solution and that I have found the solution by simply widening screen with the curser. I hope you read this so that you know I have answered my own problem. Thank you for your input.I will not be needing your help any more. Since your answer was not the solution I would like you to cancel my deposit and put it back into my account. thank you again. freddie