Rob
Rob, Mac Genius
Experience:  14 years Mac experience, 10 years Mac Consulting, ran a printshop for 23 years.
11909858

i have Mac OS X, Vs. 10.4.11. In trying to move photos

i have Mac OS X, Vs. 10.4.11.     In trying to move photos from Iphoto to a file on desktop so I could then burn to a disk, I ended up with a whole desktop full of photos (individual).    Now when I try to open Iphoto, it says I can not open the app because it is damaged or incomplete.

What do I do now?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Rob replied 7 years ago.

I would say you need to rebuild the iPhoto Library. You do that by clicking the iPhoto icon in the Dock, then immediately after clicking iPhoto, hold down the Command Option keys. You'll be presented with a window to rebuild iPhoto's library. Click rebuild.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
the Iphoto key now has a white background. Nothing happens when I click it and hold down the Command Option Keys.    (well the Goggle search bar appears)