Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.
19098653

I received a message saying Your mailbox quota was exceeded.

I received a message saying: Your mailbox quota was exceeded. All messages to your address will be rejected.
Please, free space in the mailbox or contact server administrator.

I freed space in my inbox and i'm still not receiving new messages. What else should i do?
Hello my name is Dan
That message is because all the email is still on the email server. Open Mail preferences and click on the account then in the general tad/advanced check the remove copy from server after retrieving a message and make your choice. Then also click on the remove now button and all the free space you thought you had will show up.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hi!
i tried doing that myself earlier and for some reason i still could not receive messages. But, just send an email to the [email protected] acoount from my personal user and i received it. Is that enough to know it is working?
I would think so. Just to be sure sign in to theCustomerweb site and check your email account there.