Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I bought a used iMac G5 running version 10.3.9 Panther, and

I bought a used iMac G5 running version 10.3.9 Panther, and do not know the Admin password. I was going to reinstall the software that came with the computer, but found out that the software supplied is version 10.3.6, is there anyway to change the admin password XXXXX downgrading back to 10.3.6?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.
Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you
You can reset the the administrator password XXXXX the Mac OS X installation disks

• Start up from a Mac OS X Install disc. Usually, you can start from the disc by putting it in your computer, restarting, and holding the C key.
  • Choose Reset Password XXXXX the Installer menu
  • Select your Mac OS X hard disk volume.Select the user name of your original administrator account
  • Enter a new password XXXXX Click Save.

Best Regards,
...If i solved your problem, please kindly click ACCEPT. If i didn't, reply back before Accepting. Bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks