YMac, IT Specialist
Experience:  I have been using Macs for 20 years and have 10 years experience in IT.

I have created a large group of email addresses to which I

I have created a large group of email addresses to which I send a newsletter. There are 49 email addresses in each group. When I try to send I get an error message 17099 as well as 5.1.1 not our customer. Comcast is my ISP. I have divided the 98 names into two groups and one goes through fine and the other generates the above error message.
Hello Connie,

This happens because one of the addresses you are sending to is an invalid recipient.
You will have to go through trial and error to determine which address is the bad one, but the message you are receiving is not from your ISP but rather from the receiving mailserver which is basically complaining about the non-existent account.
I would recommend braking your addresses into groups of 10 and keep on braking things down until you pinpoint the bad account name.

Let me know how it goes.