Rob, Mac Genius
Experience:  14 years Mac experience, 10 years Mac Consulting, ran a printshop for 23 years.

Just installed Savin C2525 drivers on Mac OS X system. When

Just installed Savin C2525 drivers on Mac OS X system. When print document I only get a couple lines of text on first couple pages, then tons of blank pages. What am I doing wrong.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Rob replied 7 years ago.

When I ran my printshop, my Savin copier was never as reliable as my Canon just to let you know. It would do strange things like you are getting. My best solution was to create PDFs and print them in Preview app.

I searched for the drivers for your printer and found them here, see if they are the ones you downloaded:

You can also try resetting the printing system. You would have to let me know which version of Mac OSX you are using for me to tell you how to do that. You can find the Mac OSX version by clicking the Apple logo in the upper left corner and selecting About This Mac.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I will download the drivers to make sure we have the latest.

As far a resetting the printing system, will that mess up the other printers on the system.

We are running 10.5.8 Leopard.

Expert:  Rob replied 7 years ago.
Resetting the printing system will delete all printers and they would all have to be added again. So, if you don't want to do that to happen, you won't want to reset the printing system. Let me know if you want to do it.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
If resetting the system would be the best way to get this to work from a clean start, then yes let me know how to do it.
Expert:  Rob replied 7 years ago.
It's actually very simple. Whether it will help your situation or not would not be known until you try it. So, it's up to you. Here's how to do it:

Open System Preferences, click on Print and Fax. Hold the Control key and click anywhere in the left side of the printers listed. A menu will pop up. Select "Reset Printing System".

Before doing that I would repair permissions with Disk Utility in the Applications/Utilities folder, restart and see if the printer works better.