Sandeep Pamarati
Sandeep Pamarati, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  Computer Software Engineer by profession

what causes photo copies to be covered with too much ink

Customer Question

what causes photo copies to be covered with too much ink?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Sandeep Pamarati replied 4 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your query.

Can you elaborate your query.
You said "photo copies to be covered with too much ink".
Let me know the make&model of poduct.(which is using).

Then i can further assist you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
HP photosmart C7600 All-in-one series;serial no:MY76R84076
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i have been waiting for 45 minutes

new message: i gave incorrect info

model no. c7280-----serial no. CC 564 80047
This seems to be a excess ink flushing out of print nozzles...

what is the type of paper you are using...?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Kodak premium photo paper i gave incorrect info before:
Model no. is C 7280   -     serial no.   CC564 80047
i have been waiting for l hour and 15 min.
Thanks for the info.

1. Many papers have printing and non-printing sides. Load the paper with the printing side down.
2. Use the correct paper type for the project. For everyday documents, plain paper works well. For documents with dense printing, such as high-contrast graphics or photographs, use HP Advanced paper for the best results.
3. If these steps do not help, try a different paper. Ink might not bleed as easily on heavier paper. Paper that does not accept ink well is also prone to bleeding and smearing. HP designs its inks and papers to work together.

Do you see any error message in the LCD panel of the device...?