MacDoc, Mac Genius
Experience:  I have been using Macs since 1985 and have solved Mac related problems for years.

I recently installed a few hundred new fonts into microsoft

I recently installed a few hundred new fonts into microsoft word on my mac running version Mac OS X 10.5.7 and since then i have been unable to use word due to a message that appears stating that (insert font name here) is corrupt and needs to be removed. I have not been able to use word for almost a year and am fed up. how can i correct this problem
Category: Mac
Expert:  MacDoc replied 7 years ago.
    When things like this happen with any applications used on a mac it is best to simply delete the entire application and re-install it using your install disks. Sometimes the actually install disk(s) have an un-install option that you can use. Installing the program fresh after you delete it usually will put new preference files and other system information that will allow MS Word to function properly. Be sure you do not accidently delete any of your saved word files/documents. This should get MS Word functioning properly.

As for managing the installing of fonts in the future, try using Mac OS's own Font Book:

If this answer helps you please accept it
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX luck