Mike, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple trained Technician, A+ Certified, 20+ years of Mac support, repairs, training, and consulting
4906461

AS WE DISCUSSED WHEN I TRY TO OPEN MY I-TUNES APPLICATION I

Customer Question

AS WE DISCUSSED WHEN I TRY TO OPEN MY I-TUNES APPLICATION I RECEICE THIS MESSAGE:
CANNOT CONNECT TO THE I-TUNES STORE. THEI-TUNES STORE IS NOT SUPPORTED IN THIS COUNTRY.I PURCHASED THIS I-PHONE ON JUNE 19, 2009 AND HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO CONNECT TO THE I-TUNES APPLICATION. THE PHONE HAS BEEN CONNECTED TO MY COMPUTER I-TUNES AND THAT WORKS. THE PHONE HAS ALSO BEEN RESTARTED WITHOUT ANY SUCCESS. PLEASE ADVISE ME OF WHAT I SHOULD DO NEXT. I AM VERY DEPENDENT ON THIS PHONE ANS I REQUIRE QUICK SUPPORT.

I HAVE BEEN ISSUED A CASE NO. AND IT IS XXXXXXXXX

THANK YOU.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 7 years ago.

Since you have a case number XXXXX Apple for service, it is best you follow up with them as we are NOT Apple Support.

I don't want to jeopardize any warranty or give you any extra headaches by doing anything before they get to it.