Mike, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple trained Technician, A+ Certified, 20+ years of Mac support, repairs, training, and consulting

When I try to print a web page it will only print in scale

When I try to print a web page it will only print in scale 200%. I am not able to change to 100% and make it the default. When I try to print the next time it is set at 200% again. How do I change the default to 100%?
When you go to Page Setup and change the scale to 100%, make sure to pull the menu down (at the top of the Page Setup window) and choose Save As Default from that list.

Then close Page Setup and try to Print.
See if that helps.

If not, we may have to delete the Printer and add it back in to remove the preference for the printer.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have a Mac and there is no drop down page setup to set default. I deleted the printer and reinstalled it, that didn't work. What else is there?
No, you are in let's say Safari ( or any app that supports printing).

You go to the File menu and there is a choice called Page Setup in that menu.

Change the percentage to 100% and then pull the menu down at the top of the Page Setup window and choose make Default.

That should do it.