Tom, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  8 years experience as a Mac administrator for a college

I have a Apple TV with up to date software and I have an i

I have a Apple TV with up to date software and I have an i Mac with the latest OSX. I am using i photo 08 7-1-5.

I have put new albums and slideshows in i photo but I can't get my Mac TV to show the new photos on my TV. Only the old photos appear.

How do I "sync" my Apple TV with my i photo?
Hello and thanks for using,

In iTunes, select the Apple TV icon in the Devices list.

Click the Photos tab.
Select "Sync photos from: ..."
Choose iPhoto or Aperture from the pop-up menu.
If you want to sync all your photos, select "All photos and albums." If you want to sync photos from only some albums or collections, select "Selected albums" and select the albums or collections you want.

Click Apply.

They have a pretty good article here on different ways to get photos onto the TV
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am using Itunes 8.2 and I don't see devices or an Apple TV icon. What shall I do?
Start Itunes

Click Itunes in the top left and click on Preferences. Click on Apple TV and make sure "Look for Apple TVs" is selected

Make sure AppleTV is turned on and connected to your network.   On the Apple TV Go the the Settings menu, selected Network and see if AppleTV has an ip address. It should not begin with 169

Let me know if this helps
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you very much. It worked perfectly!   I never realized you had to sync through itunes to get iphoto synced.

Thanks again and I will pay you immediately.