Sandeep Pamarati
Sandeep Pamarati, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  Computer Software Engineer by profession
383181

My Lexmark C522 printer will not fully power on. I just get

Customer Question

My Lexmark C522 printer will not fully power on. I just get a flashing clock face. I believe that I was getting a transfer belt warning before the printer started doing this. How do I figure out the real problem?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Sandeep Pamarati replied 5 years ago.
Hi Apple,

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your query.

Please visit here.
Please click here.

It will helped you. and it will solved your problem.
If it works fine,please let me know.

I am happy to help you.

Thanks for your time.
Anudeep.
Sandeep Pamarati, Mac Enthusiast
Experience: Computer Software Engineer by profession
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I had already tried the Lexmark site, but the C522 is a discontinued model so it was difficult to find any information about it. Now I see that Lexmark offers a LiveChat option to answer tech support problems. I think I will go ahead and order a transfer belt (since I know that mine was nearing its end). Hopefully one or the other of these options will solve my problem. Thanks.
Hi Apple,

Well, i am suprised that this particular model is a discontinued model...! There was no mention of this anywhere on these pages that i gave above.

Anyways, i hope the Live chat facility is helpful to you to order a new transfer belt.

If you think my post has been helpful to you, I request you to kindly give a positive feed back.

I would love to help you in future, in case you need my help anytime.

Thanks,
AnuDeep