Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.
19098653

Connected a Epson printer via USB to my Mac running 10.5.7.

Connected a Epson printer via USB to my Mac running 10.5.7. Then connected by USB to my Time Machine. Cannot print. Using a bonjour driver from computer to time machine. No warnings or advisories, it just aborts. Help, I've fallen down and I can't get up ;-)
Category: Mac
Expert:  Daniel replied 7 years ago.
I am not sure how you are attempting to connect. Could you explain in more detail?
What aborts- TM or the printer?
Are you hardwired or wireless?
I don't have enough info to give you an answer.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Daniel, thanks, XXXXX XXXXX the meantime I've been on the phone to Epson customer support, downloaded a driver 6.33 and an update and I'm in business. BTW there is quite a thread on this problem. So, I think we're done here.
Expert:  Daniel replied 7 years ago.
I guess you want your money back then. Glad you found a solution. I have no hold on it.