MacTechTrainer
MacTechTrainer, Sr. Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple Certified Desktop & Portables Technician, A+, Cross-Platform (Mac/PC) Tech - for over 14 Years
15556539

I want to give you more $. How do I do that I missed my

I want to give you more $. How do I do that? I missed my chance. I want to pay you an additional $11 for a total of $20.
Category: Mac
Expert:  MacTechTrainer replied 5 years ago.
Hello again and thanks so much for your kindness.

I am humbled that you felt that I assisted you and even more glad your
issue was resolved.

I believe this was the last correspondence we had:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your update.

I duplicated the same exact scenario on my test Mac which has Mac OS X 10.4.11 just like yours and I removed then reinstalled Adobe 9.1.0 and ran the upgrade to 9.1.2
and then performed a test print. The test print did work.

So in this testing and from what you have explained, you did explain that you re-installed Adobe 9- but did you run the patch update which updates it to 9.1.2?

If you have not, here is the link for that update.

Adobe 9.1.2 Update (Patch file)

I was not having a good operation with just Adobe 9.1.0, but once I ran this update, it worked for me.

So if you hae not done this, I would recommend you try this.

If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to reply back to this post.
I thank you as well for allowing me to assist you with your question.

Best Regards,

-TD

One more thing I always like to add to this is to use this procedure below at least 1-2 times per month to keep your Mac functional (even when using Adobe). It is the Disk Utility procedure I had originally directed you to run. The only difference with this process is that you only need to perform it once or twice a month and it does require your Mac OS X Install disc.

-RUN DISK UTILITY WITH STARTUP DISK-

Insert your Mac OS X Startup disk
•Reboot your Mac
•At the Apple Chime, press the C key and hold it until you see a White screen, gray Apple and eventually a Spinning gear.
• Release the C key only after you see the Spinning gear.

•Mac will boot from the startup disk to the Installer environment
• From the Installer Menu bar, click Utilities > Disk Utility and open up Disk Utility application.
• Click on on the hard drive at the top of the window in the left sidebar and
• Select "Repair Disk"
**Let Disk Utilities run this repair the disk until completion
• At the end of this process, reboot your Mac
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thank you again for allowing me to assist you!

Warmest Regards,

-TD
Experience: Apple Certified Desktop & Portables Technician, A+, Cross-Platform (Mac/PC) Tech - for over 14 Years