Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I want to reinstall my ipod shuffle and also instal my new

Customer Question

I want to reinstall my ipod shuffle and also instal my new ipod nano but it just won't instal
Category: Mac
Expert:  MarcusTheMacGenius replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I believe I can help you. Can you please provide me with the following information?

--Which Mac OS X version are you using? You can find out by clicking the apple icon located in the top left hand corner of your screen and then clicking 'About This Mac'
--Which version of iTunes are you using? You can find out by opening iTunes and then clicking the bold iTunes word located in the top left hand corner of your screen next to the apple icon.