MacTechTrainer, Sr. Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple Certified Desktop & Portables Technician, A+, Cross-Platform (Mac/PC) Tech - for over 14 Years

I have had a hard time loading photos onto my SPF-85H. I have

I have had a hard time loading photos onto my SPF-85H. I have a Mac G4 with iPhoto. I've connected the power cord and the USB cable. Can you help me from there?
Category: Mac
Expert:  MacTechTrainer replied 7 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for asking your question, with
I am Sr. Mac Tech Support Specialist, TD, glad to assist you.

I have researched the specifications for you for the

SPF-85H Digital Frame
graphic graphic

However after checking via a number of resources, even though the device has a USB connection, it has been made only to work with PCs using Windows XP and higher. This is the primary reason, why your Mac G4 and iPhoto are not recognizing the SPF-85H Digital Frame.

I found unfortunately via Samsung's website, that there was no support for any Mac OS X operating systems for this device.

Here is the link if you would like to acquire more information about this product.

Samsung SPF-85H Firmware & Support

If you have any more questions, regarding your technical issue, please feel free to reply to this post as I am always ready to assist. Thank you!