Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

do you geniuses recommend any particular laser all in one printer

do you geniuses recommend any particular laser all in one printer for a small office. we run all mac and macbook computers
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.
Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you
I selected 3 good HP Printers for Office use. These are good enough for small office use. All the printers i suggested are Mac Compatible and full working in Mac.

(Confrim that the printer is Mac Compatible or not before buying the printer from the shop)

HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 All-In-One : Click Here
HP OfficeJet J6400All-In-One : Click Here
HP OfficeJet Pro L7600 All-in-One : Click Here

(You can use these printers in Small Office use. Its better to buy a good printer with good amount than buying a cheap one)

Laserjet printers are very costly : Click Here for Mac Compatible Laser Printers

Please let me know how it goes before Accepting. Only Accept if you are happy with my answer.
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for Accepting my answer. If you need any help, feel free to ask. I will try my best to help you.

Best Regards,