Dave Huber
Dave Huber, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Mac user since 1984, Mac Support Specialist since 1999. In charge of over 700 Macs at current job.

After being frustrated with iMovie08, I loaded iMovie 6 (HD).

Customer Question

After being frustrated with iMovie'08, I loaded iMovie 6 (HD). Now I can't find '08 in my applications. Any idea where it is? I was told I could use both at the same time.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dave Huber replied 7 years ago.

Go to the Finder (click the Desktop), press command-f (find) and performa a search for - make sure you click "This Mac" at the top left of the find window so it will search your whole machine.

If it's on your computer, it will show up in the find window.

Take care!

Oh, and while it certainly is okay to have both ('08, '09 or both) installed on your computer at the same time as iMovie HD. I'd suggest being careful, though, to just run one at a time and to keep the projects separate (in other words, when you create a project, keep editing it in the same version of iMove that created it.